Danish design is known for simplicity and that’s exactly what the new concept store CrossEyes is all about; Personal and professional service, high quality and fresh design for a affordable price. Eyewear has never been more exciting! CrossEyes concept store offers a wide selection of cool and trendy glasses reflecting your personality.
CrossEyes was founded by Søren Møller 4 years ago in Denmark. After working with fashion accessories he turned his business talent towards the eyewear industry. With no experiences from neither retail or as a optician and the middle of recession he chose to start up his new concept store. 4 years later and he’s now in charge of 7 successful concept stores in Denmark, with more stores to open soon. You’ll find CrossEyes London in the trendy district of Barbican.
CrossEyes is revolutionising the eyewear industry with a simple 6 step concept:
1. Visit Crosseyes Concept Store -now in London too!
2. Find your favourite par of eyewear, which shouldn’t be a problem as in this store you are spoilt for choice! We recommend the limited collection for a truly unique pair!
3. Have your eye test by a professional optician, that allows plenty of time for a thorough check.
4. Buy your eyewear with no extra charges or fees, only one reasonable price for exceptional cool design and great quality.
5. Pick up your new pair of eyewear.
6. Start receiving compliments!
CrossEyes works in a space where design and creative people flourish together. Hundreds of custom made designs in each shop means that CrossEyes offers something to everyone. Find out more at CrossEyes London or at crosseyes.dk
Leave a comment